We are now gratefully full…… thank you for your interest!!! This will be a great show with 36 talented and wonderful artists
Update!!! To make it easier on our artists, Lexicon Gallery will collect and pay sales tax on all sales.
If you have difficulty finding someone to share a table with, contact us. We may be able to help.
- This show will be open to all artists who wish to participate and will not be juried.
- Fee is $130 per table. Limit 2 per table. $75 each to share.
- There is no gallery commission on sold pieces. All sales monies go to you through the following process: We will collect funds for all sales and sales tax. We will mail you a check for your sales minus credit card charges. Lexicon Gallery will be responsible for paying sales tax on all sales.
- 6×2.5 tables provided. Each participant will be responsible for his/her own setup, white table coverings, decorations and display.
- Please bring finger food or drink contribution for a festive table both days.
- All artists will be added to the Lexicon website. We will promote the show through email, newspapers, online videos and other media. Attendance always works best when you post and invite your contacts as well.
- While sales are best when you are around, there is no need to be present for the whole show. We will wo/man the hall from a rotating pool of our shared labor who will write up sales and tend all tables. Each participant will be expected to do 1 shift of 3.5 hours.
Space Limited. First Come First Serve. Your payment will guarantee your spot.
If you would like your artwork to be considered as the image for the show flyer please send digital images only to Seyrel Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org and Jenny Rangan: email@example.com Digital images must be in .jpg format and between 600 and 1200 pixels on the longest side. Each image should be labeled with your name and abbreviated title (e.g. 1name_title.jpg). Artwork submission deadline no later than Sept. 30, 2015.
November 15, 2015: Please submit all inventory online by this date. Form to be provided.
December 4, 2015: Set up work between 12pm-3pm.
December 6, 2014: Take down work at 6pm.
Please note that the gallery does not provide insurance. Work shown on a solely “for sale” basis. All work to be removed by customer at purchase..
|Celia Lesh image left, Patricia Reed image right
Contact Jenny Rangan at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm space prior to paying.
Our preferred method of payment is PayPal:
or you may pay by check. Make checks payable to: Lexicon Gallery with ACI in the memo line.
Lexicon Gallery, 15 Lexington Ave #1, Magnolia, MA 01930
*****************************************************Show and Workshop Cancellation Policy
We rely on an accurate attendance count to make important arrangements for our shows and workshops. If an attendee needs to withdraw from an event, they must inform us in writing via email no later than 30 days prior to the first day of the scheduled workshop. LSW will confirm the receipt of the cancellation within three business days.
For any cancellations that are made more than 30 days prior the event, you will be charged a non-refundable administrative fee of $35 for 1-day events and $75 for 2+day events.
Cancellation requests made between 7 and 30 days prior to the start of the event will be charged a minimum of 50% of the original event fee.
No refunds will be available for cancellations within one week of the event. Please take this into account when you sign up for an event.
Event registration is not transferable to another individual or event should you choose to withdraw.
Thank you for your understanding!